Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Gratitude list: Baby kicks. Dog park friends. Voting.

Pa-few! I blew out of training 10 minutes late and jumped in the car in order to crawl all the way to Bucktown, at a near-comedic snail's pace, towards the early voting location in our neighborhood. Tomorrow is the last day, I can't go, and I'm in Miami all next week. AH!

I parked illegally, threw on the hazzards and flew into the building, up the stairs and prayed I wasn't too late.

I made it!! I even had time to go to the bathroom before getting in to line :)

Early voting rocks. I waited about 30 minutes but it went by very quickly. It is refreshing to see so many people already out making a point to voice their opinion.

Please do the same. Get out there and cast your vote. It is too important not to.

No comments: