Friday, November 13, 2009

teeth

November will go down as a very big month for us, I can tell already and we're not yet half way through. Food, crawling, button-pushing, and now...

Ben started to cut his first tooth today. Is that how you say it? I can feel the tooth on his bottom gums, sharp and pointy, coming through. How long does it take for the tooth to appear? When will the other one join (babies seem to always have two on the bottom in the beginning, right?)? Does it hurt him? He is doing all the things they say will happen, rubbing his ears, moving his tongue all around. But overall he doesn't seem too bothered by it.

Hubby's new camera came this week. We're celebrating with a trip to the zoo tomorrow. I can't wait.

And Ben is saying 'mom.' Not like 'good morning MOM,' more like da-da-da-grrr-grrr-mom but I'll take it.

So excited to be going to bed in 5 minutes, such a long party week. I'm old.

Happy Friday.

No comments: