Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Moon Premiere




Quick update on the New Moon premiere in LA earlier this week...it was awesome. We hit the red carpet just as the celebs were arriving. A few photos included here, first RPat arriving and the crowds going wild. Then a couple (very bad) pictures from the after party. Sorry, flash wasn't working for some reason so my stalker photos look even more so with the bad lighting and weird angle. The first is Robert, the second Taylor (standing next to the heat lamp).

The movie itself was awesome, a big improvement from Twilight. And while I was and still am undoubtably Team Edward, the film did a great job making a case for Jacob. I can hardly wait for Eclipse.

Overall such a fun experience. We saw all the rest of the Cullens and Wolfpack at the afterparty and could have gotten a ton of pictures, with basically everyone but the big three, if we'd wanted to. I tried to keep cool since I was there for work :)

Enjoy the pictures and go see the movie!!

1 comment:

april said...

Totally jealous and love your description of the movie because it matches my own thoughts perfectly. :)