Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving feast

I wish I were more technologically inclined. We have tons of great photos from Thanksgiving in Cleveland but for some reason they aren't registering when I try to upload to the blog. Apologies. I'll try again tomorrow.

We had an awesome few days. Not surprising, Ben was the center of attention and loved every minute of it. I don't think he sat idle for more than 30 seconds, more often was passed from one person to another to another.

He LOVED Thanksgiving, and ate two dinners as hubby and I celebrate with both our families on Thursday. Turkey has officially replaced avocado as his favorite food. He must have eaten 4 lbs of turkey the last few days. And stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, green beans, corn, jello mold, cranberries, french silk pie. I kid you not. He opened wide and eagerly accepted everything put in front of him. Frankly, I was shocked at how much he put away. And woke up to waffles, eggs, Cheerios and yummy grape jam the next morning. Amazing.

And we even managed to squeeze in an H1N1 shot before dinner was served (thanks Dr. Bob), which was a big relief to us and didn't slow him down a bit.

Hope you all had a nice holiday. Pictures to follow!

No comments: