Wednesday, November 11, 2009

8-months

Ben celebrated 8 months on Monday with a big dinner of Kraft mac & cheese. I think it may have been hubby's proudest moment as a parent to date, given that this is his favorite meal of all times. I could almost see him envisioning the two of them sitting on the couch together for countless years to come, watching sports, eating the stuff straight from their own respective pots. Video is too large to load, so click here. Promise it is worth the extra step.

Ben is perhaps the most excited you've ever seen him in this video. It's hilarious.

He also learned how to push the button in his crib - not the island-saving button on Lost but equally important. This is the button that turns on his music machine, which he adores. I'm hoping this buys me a few more minutes in the morning when he wakes up.

Which, not to jinx myself, has improved significantly...today, Ben woke up at 6:20. Same as yesterday. Truth be told, he is on a 5-day streak. It has been glorious. I pray (I'm literally praying), he is back on schedule for good.

Cheers.

No comments: