Friday, May 9, 2008

While in Orlando I saw the new Iron Man movie and it was great! Well, actually I should clarify the experience -- I never see movies in the theater. The last one I saw was Spiderman during convention last year. I think I really just like the experience (read: POPCORN!). Our viewing was coordinated by a sponsor so we had all-you-can-eat free popcorn, candy and soda which really makes the whole movie that much more exciting. That and yummy RDJ (robert downey jr) - he is so cute. But the movie really was good (though def not PG-13 in my opinion, some really scary stuff in there) and I'm left wondering why we don't do it more often!

In the light of day I can see everything I planted last weekend is flourishing which makes me smile inside and out. If only it were a bit warmer so I could sit outside and enjoy it all day long. I picked some lilacs for the house and everything smells wonderful. My favorite!

No comments: