Sunday, May 25, 2008

Fabulous weekend so far - we went to Winona yesterday (looks awesome, gutting pretty much finished now) and then spent a considerable amount of time at Lowe's. Chris has actually visited nearly every hardware store within a 5 mile radius of the house since Friday for various things.

We've done a ton of work at the house - I planted the vegetable garden!! Oh my it is going to be a great summer: nine different varieties of toms, eggplant, peppers, green beans, brussel sprouts (first time for me), zucchini and cucumbers. I can't wait. Flower garden is finished. Trying to figure out what to do in the retched tree lawn. The water feature is up, fence fixed, patio furniture refinished. Wow, busy couple of days.

We have a b-day party downtown tonight. It is supposed to rain tomorrow but I'm hoping not so we can relax on the porch all day and admire the hard work.

Happy Memorial Day!

No comments: