Sunday, May 4, 2008

Ah, such a warm and glorious Sunday! Attached is the first photo of our baby robins. There are two (maybe three?) in the nest and you can see one with mouth open wide for food here. I planted the flower baskets and filled the flower garden with a nice mix of annuals and perennials. The veggies still need to wait a couple weeks but I'm already planning, so excited. I may start my own Farmer's Market.

Still pretty bummed after watching the Derby yesterday -- I may be finished with horse racing. Poor Eight Belles.

On a happier note, the apple tree is in full bloom, we're grilling out and eating dinner on the patio tonight!

Congrats to Carrie and Rachel for a successful finish of the Indy Mini this weekend :)

Off to Orlando and Nashville this week, updates may be slower but I'll write if anything exciting happens.

1 comment:

rehepner said...

Awesome Pictures! Thanks for the shout out for the half marathon...I didn't know my body could take such a beating...but I can't wait to do it again! See you soon..