Saturday, May 31, 2008

Did you see Sex and the City this weekend?? Well I haven't. Nor have I seen the final episode of Lost, yet. In the span of 48 hours I've officially moved myself under a rock and am unable to converse with anyone without prefacing this fact so the spoilers stay away. At least I have a decent chance with Lost, it is tivo'd. I'm talking with the girls about seeing SATC tomorrow but the likelihood of getting myself to the theater this gorgeous weekend is pretty slim. Early reviews are excellent though...and of course there is popcorn at the movies.

We did girl dinner last night for my b-day dinner at Takashi, new place on Damen. This morning Stella and I got up bright and early to make our first trip of the season to the dog beach. K&J were there too with C&Z (and of course gorgeous Q). Super fun. Stella went right back into the water, big success (she was scared much of last summer).

And I finished the front yard, finally. Hopefully everything thrives and I never have to plant there again.

Hubby gets home tonight from work trip in JAX and we're hitting the local street festival. Going to make some lemonade!

Happy weekend!

2 comments:

Bayjb said...

Movie was good, promise I won't spoil anything. But you haven't seen LOST yet? OMG you must!

Carrie said...

SATC really IS as great as everyone says it is. 10 of us went to see it last night. i loved every minute of it!!!