Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Up Before the Sun



My otherwise perfect child is back to his wake-up-before-the-sun antics. We've been pretty consistently on this 5am call time for about a month - as usual, I remained in denial for too long, hoping it was a phase.

And he is getting a few new teeth, which I blame for everything, so maybe they are the cause. I've also started working on pushing our bed time back a little. If he had his way, he'd still be sound asleep by 6pm. But we've pushed all the nap times back a little and it has helped quite a bit. Most days we have been able to eek out 7pm which is really great - especially now that it is getting nicer.

Lately I get home from work, we pack up the crew and take a nice family walk around the neighborhood before eating, taking a bath and going nite, nites.

And it stretches the best hour of my day a bit longer.

Today we had PB&J for breakfast b/c by the time we ate, we'd been up for hours anyway...

Happy hump day.

No comments: