Sunday, March 21, 2010

Pilates, you complete me

Could there possibly be a logical explaination for why I ever stray from pilates?

The prenatal classes were so refreshing and amazing, I felt like a new woman after every session. Stretched and pulled in ways I never knew possible. And I whole-heartedly believe it made my labor easier, no question.

And yet somehow it has taken me literally a year to get back to the studio. But enough berating...I went tonight and am counting the minutes until I can return again.

I tried beginner equipment - the class was familiarizing us with the reformer, pulleys, bars, mats.

Simply put, it was a religious experience. I'm fairly certain I will not be able to even breath tomorrow, but I'm in love all over again.

Frog Temple - you complete me.

1 comment:

april said...

Ah, I love it too - absolutely amazing. I haven't heard of Frog Temple...but maybe I'll check into it after your glowing review!!