Saturday, March 13, 2010

Naples, part 2





Great visit this week in FL, filled with family, great food and warm weather.

Ben slowly learned to love the sand, beach, pool and ocean - more with each experience. Most of all he loves chasing the birds. The beach is especially fun b/c the seagulls are about the same size as his and waddle along as he approaches before taking flight.

We took him over to Tiger Tail in Marco Island where he really enjoyed going in the water (a first given the death grip he usually latches on to my neck with). In fact, he even picked up a few of his own shells, which delighted Grandma Es to no end.

I ran every day and managed to finish nearly two books - both extremely rare occurrences of late, so wonderful for me as well. And hubby and I squeezed in a date night before he headed out (a bit early to get back to work).

Enjoy the pictures, my favorite to follow shortly.

No comments: