Thursday, March 5, 2009

I feel compelled to write, though I have nothing at all to report.

Do you remember in Shawshank Redemption when the main character gets sent to the hole for a month after he calls the warden "obtuse?" A month in the hole is unheard of, and then the warden makes him stay another month, and then another?

That is what I feel like.

Except that rather than growing a beard, I'm growing a belly.

Thank goodness I am slammed with work. Like conference calls at 9pm last night slammed. Because otherwise I think I'd be looney tunes. Though I'm still kind of going crazy a little...

It is really, really nice outside today so I think I may break all the rules and take Stella for a second walk. I need to break up the monotony a little.

Tomorrow is 39 weeks which is really exciting. We're basically cooked at this point, which is what doctor's wanted. Appointment tomorrow, update to follow. Stay well and do something active for me.

No comments: