Saturday, November 29, 2008

OH Turkey Tour: Update #2

Still riding what must be a turkey-high (or could it be a sugar fix from all that pie?), we're returning west in great spirits after our OH turkey tour.

I'm surprised how much we packed in - we hit Chip's for Thanksgiving #2 Thursday night. Spacing out our two feasts by just about two hours. Somehow though, we fought threw it and ate again. I even managed to find room for two pieces of French Silk pie, more on this later...

Overall Thanksgiving was awesome. We squeezed in a ton of visiting, caught up with everyone and managed to get through it all without being exhausted. Well, I'm not exhausted. Do you think could be the lack of alcohol? I typically consume pretty heavily between the two turkey-days and obviously refrained this year. And today I feel pretty damn good. I'm sure it is just a coincidence.

Stella was SMOTHERED with attention this weekend, but her undesputed #1 fan is Emily, seen in picture here (loading from car taking forever, will add when we get home).

No comments: