Thursday, September 11, 2008

I know, I know. WTH? I do have a few pretty good explainations though and even better stories to follow soon.

Briefly, here is the scoop - we had a pretty significant staffing change at work which required a trip down to Miami for a few days at the end of August. I made it home late Friday night in time for a nice, long, relaxing Labor Day weekend.

That weekend we finished Winona and officially put her on the market - we laid sod, ordered all new appliances, painted. I'll include some pictures in the next couple days but everything looks fantastic.

A short week at work followed and I jumped on a flight to LA. I had a couple events with Seth MacFarlane, creator of Family Guy and American Dad, one Friday and another Tuesday. Chris joined me and we made a fun weekend out of it.

As it happens, a King appearance opportunity came up at a VMA afterparty at Chateau Marmont over the weekende. For some that will mean absolutely nothing, for others, you'll recognize it as the coolest work assignment I'll ever receive. More to come in a couple days.

Everything went smashingly well across the board and I'll have pictures and deets to follow. I got home last night, SO HAPPY!

Continuing with the fast pace - I dropped everything off at home and went over to AMB's to visit her tiny new little Kate who is just 6lbs and too cute for words.

And I can promise a pretty exciting announcement that most of you already know but we'll go live on the blog and start including fun details on that subject regularly.

We have the Serber Classic in Toledo this weekend which means I'll have several hours to catch up and update posts.

For now, consider this a teaser of great things to come!

No comments: