Friday, September 19, 2008

I've been hearing rumors of dissatisfied Facebook users lately. I may have even seen a note on my homepage once indicating a change was coming. I have to say, I didn't believe it. Why change something that isn't broken? 

And yet, they've done it; and I really don't like it. Honestly I haven't tried to like it. I was just there and everything was different and wrong, so I ran away. Why? Why did they change it? I just joined this exciting community (yes, you could argue that means I should adjust to the change better than say my young colleagues who've been in on from the start - they must be really pissed), why change now? Everything looks wrong and out of place. 

You don't see Google suddenly changing things up and moving the search bar on us, do you? 

I'll have to go back. I love Facebook. And I'll have to figure it out. But I'm definitely going to sulk a little more first. 

Does anyone know why??

No comments: