Monday, December 13, 2010


We got the gang back together this weekend while celebrating KJ's birthday Saturday night.

We all (my girlfriends and I) had boys, beginning a little over two years ago...from left to right (youngest to oldest) it's Ryan, Ben, Daniel and Gage.

They are all pretty hilarious little guys in their own ways. And under the title of 'misery loves company' I can't tell you how reassuring it is to hear their stories of tantrums, being hit in the face, screaming for no reason.

At least temporarily, it makes me less concerned that Ben is possessed. OK, maybe not possessed but he certainly has had his fair share of less than steller performances lately - always in public of course. And it's nice to know it happens to others and that there isn't an easy answer I'm missing to resolve things, though that would make it so much easier!

No comments: