Monday, December 20, 2010

For Adoption


Ok, I know I've already written this post too, but hear me out.

We moved Bisco (our troubled cat) down to the annex. She is an alley cat through and through and ultimately just couldn't live peacefully with Stella and our other cat. Paula is afraid of her, as is the cleaning lady.

So when we bought the apartment down the street to serve as hubby's office and our guest quarters since the kids have squeezed everyone out, we moved her down there too.

I hung out there this week with Juliet for a couple hours and Bisco was awesome. So nice and friendly. The poor thing doesn't see many people in her new digs. But she was the old kitty we used to know and love. Super affectionate and happy. She was purring and begging for a spot on my lap.

I posted an ad on Craig's list this week to see if we can't find a good home for her, but I felt it was worth mentioning again here since she really does seem a lot happier. I would recommend a single-pet home for her but if you know of anyone looking for some company, I think she really would make an awesome addition to any home.

No comments: