Friday, December 24, 2010

Minnie Mouse



The kids and I hit my work holiday party last week to introduce Juliet to the crew and load Ben full of sugar and attention :)

We stopped by my office and Ben immediately ran over to a Minnie Mouse stuffed animal I had on my shelf (have done some work for them in the past). He picked her up and pretty much hasn't let go of her since.

She is the perfect size for him to carry around. She loves to jump into the mountain of pillows in the basement, just like Ben. She loves to sleep in his crib with him. And apparently she also loves to sit in the highchair and watch Ben's favorite train show.

It's pretty cute. He's never really gotten attached to anything in his life, has no special blanket or binkie, so it's fun to see him hold tightly on to Minnie...

No comments: