Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wednesday Words

This was a busy word week, busy overall for Ben.

He is so hilarious, I need to start posting more videos.

His little "yah" in response to questions is the best and changes throughout the day. In the morning, "do you want some milk?" get's an enthusiastic, loud "YAH!" ... and at night, "do you want to take a bath?" gets a quiet, slow, almost pained, "yeeaahh."

"Mom" melts my heart, every time. But especially when I get home from work and it's usually coupled with a running leap into my arms. Seriously.

It doesn't get better than that my friends. Not to mention he is a seriously good hugger.

Anyway, enough from the obnoxious mom. Here are our latest words. He's getting progressively good at repeating, so some of these are one-hit wonders. Others, like "moon," and "this way," "that way" are said over and over throughout each evening walk.

moon
this way, that way
please
all gone
gage
josh
banana
duck
flag

We've been practicing "grandma" all week - my mom is coming on Friday and I'm pretty sure she will not get back on the plane until he's mastered that one so we're getting a head start :)

Happy hump day.

No comments: