Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Stay Puft Marshmellow (wo)Man



Suddenly my shoes don't fit. My rings are tight. Wearing jeans is unbearable torture.

I'm fat and swollen and periodically catch myself waddling.

I'm the Stay Puft Marshmellow Man.

Thinking (longingly) back to the last pregnancy when I was (mis) diagnosed (in my opinion) with pre-eclampsia and was put on moderate bed rest the last month.

At the time I thought it was wildly inconvenient and annoying. In retrospect, it meant I could wear my Lululemon Be Still pants every-single-day without worry.

I may start working on faking high blood pressure to raise the red flags. Kind of like finishing a marathon with roller skates on but at this point, does it really matter?

Seven weeks to go my friends...remind me of this when I'm complaining about my extreme fatigue in seven weeks and two days :)

No comments: