Sunday, January 4, 2009

I'm taking a little pole on gliders - do you have one? Do you love it?

I'm shopping for one for the nursery (a glider is the baby version of a rocker - it moves in a variety of directions very smoothly, hence the glider name), and looking for input. I've talked to several girls at the office, and of course my girlfriends who have recently had babies. Everyone seems aligned on the need for one, as well local options to find one (Lazare, Beautiful Beginnings, Galt). But I'm gathering any additional input you may have before pulling the trigger.

Seems like I'm going to be spending the better part of the next year in this chair so it should be comfortable and asthetically pleasing. And microfiber. Can't hear enough great things about microfiber. I think I've found one but appreciate any thoughts you care to send my way.

Busy week ahead, not sure how much I'll be updating but I'll do my best!

No comments: