Friday, January 30, 2009

Good News All Around

Happy Friday Friends - below is a big list of things I'm happy about right now:

- Bid had her baby today - Daniel, 9lbs via c-section. Can't wait to meet the little guy tomorrow.
- Stella doesn't have diabetes, perhaps just a little infection which she'll take antibiotics for and hopefully clear up ASAP.
- 2/3 days of GFS training under my belt and while tomorrow was originally advertised as an 8-hour day, we're hoping to get out by lunch. This would be the best news ever as I'm completely stressed out by another lost Saturday, especially to work.
- hubby is putting together shelving unit I ordered right now before he leaves for Vegas in the morning.
- made it to my favorite muscle pump class this morning even though it nearly killed me (so tired today) and instructor (also preggers) invited me to her water aerobics class on Sunday at a different gym. Definitely going to try to go, think water would feel really good right now. Means skipping pilates but think I'm going to go for it.

Half day tomorrow would change everything. Trying not to get too excited about it but just thinking of all the things I could get done is giving me reason to get out of bed tomorrow. For the rest of you, I hope you are drinking a lot of wine tonight. Sounds fantastic.

No comments: