Sunday, June 28, 2009

Baby Pool!


We bought a baby pool! Hubby initial called me white trash but I think after seeing how much Ben liked it he has warmed to the idea. Huggies little swimmers on, mom in full clothes b/c we weren't sure how it would go on the first try - everyone got into the pool. It was a success...or rather there was no hysterical crying (which I was expecting - it was kind of cold). We piled in all the bath toys and he lasted about 20 minutes which is pretty long considering his overall attention span. Best $10 I've ever spent.

My sis came in this weekend, hubby was in DC for the end of last week. A great weekend, though for some reason totally exhausting. So nice to finally have tolerable weather, lots of walks and time spent outside.

Everyone says it just keeps getting better and each day I find it to be true. Ben is so smiley and happy all the time, it is hard not to rally even when it is 5:30am and he should NOT be awake as was the case today.

I could have 20 of these little guys if I had the energy. I've never known such happiness.

Happy weekend :)

No comments: