Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ben and His Dad




I think I have two more picture posts from Naples. There are really a lot of cute shots, and I know everyone likes the photos so we'll just keep them coming.

Truth be told, my hubby really hates the beach. When we were dating he took me there a lot, in retrospect probably because he knows I loved it. But once married, he gave up the charade and stopped coming down with me but for a sunset or two. The only one able to get his feet back in the sand is little Ben of course.

A couple pictures from our trips to the ocean. And one from the pool. Heated to a balmy 80 degrees, they went swimming almost every night even though it was pretty brisk out. Ben loves blowing bubbles with his dad and did a really great job flapping around in the water...

No comments: