Monday, August 3, 2009

Home again...and then off

I'm electronically disorganized right now as I downloaded all of my moms fun Cleveland pictures on to my work laptop, yet am posting from the Mac so I currently have no photos to share but they are coming soon.

We had a great visit home, albeit it fast and crazy. Ben was literally too excited to sleep and took virtually no naps the entire time we were away. Even on the six hour car ride home where his only option was looking in the mirror, he opted to stay awake. So many hugs and kisses and squeezes from aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins, dogs. He was the star for three days straight and loved every minute of it.

Off to Miami for a couple days and hopefully will have time to post while I'm away. Plus it will be a good Ben project to keep him close while he is so far away.

I predict he will turn over this week. He showed some serious potential yesterday afternoon and basically did it this am in his crib but the side wall stopped his full rotation. His legs are SO strong.

I miss him already :(

No comments: