Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Pig Roast highlights




The 5th annual pig roast was this weekend and an extraordinary success if I do say so myself. A few highlights above. Ben pictures will come separately because really, wouldn't he just overshadow everyone??

We spent a long time debating whether to host the event this summer. It has gotten really unwieldy in recent years, topping out at more than 150 people. Last year put me over the edge and I didn't even have Ben at the time. Anyway, our deliberation caused the invite to go out later than usual and it seems to have decreased the size to something much more manageable. I'd guess we had about 100 people, zero randoms and a few great guest appearances (awesome surprise Scotty). The weather was perfect, we had plenty of food, and everyone was gone by 10pm.

Could you ask for anything more?

No comments: