Thursday, October 28, 2010

Shades of Pink


With the arrival of our first tutu (thanks aunt Brenda!), I realized I'm overdue on a blog post.

How different the response is with a girl. It's amazing. Of course everyone is genuinely excited for the arrival of a boy, but a girl brings out something more giddy in nearly all. An extra gush, a warmer coo, and of course, clothes.

Where blankets were delivered by the bolt for Ben, instead we've received shoes, and tights, skirts, and yes even tutus. Each item cuter then the next, literally.

I knew from shopping for Ben that there were more options for girls, but I had no idea just how insane.

And the shades of pink!

Even if you tried to resist (though why would you?), it would be impossible.

It will take all of my strength not to photograph and post every outfit, but here's just one since I haven't posted any since we've been home from the hospital. Not the most flattering of dear Juliet but you had to see the outfit and bow.

No comments: