Sunday, October 17, 2010

in other news, still pregnant

(potential for TMI)

seriously, how could I have not had this kid yet?

is going into labor one of those things in life where if you think about it too much, it delays the process? would be really great to get an answer on that question stat b/c if yes, we're definitely looking at Thanksgiving.

since Sat afternoon I feel like I've been carrying this thing in my shorts. It couldn't be positioned any lower and still have all of its appendages inside.

I've walked, I've bounced, I've brewed strange teas, I've done nearly everything on this list (from foodmomiac) and yet this baby remains stubbornly inside.

it must be a girl. my girl. this sounds like just the type of cruel behavior I'd subject my own well-intended mother to as a youngster.

i'm averaging about 6 hours of sleep between bathroom breaks, heartburn episodes, repositioning all my body pillows, crazy somersaults from babes, and just generally lying awake wondering WTH???

and while I am certain there is a light at the end of the tunnel, it seems to be shifting further into the distance rather than moving closer.

sigh.

(if not immediately apparent, i'm clearly a delight to be around right now. if I'm not returning your calls, or only responding via text, consider it a blessing)

No comments: