Sunday, April 11, 2010

My sis rocks





I read a stat this weekend that said if you were raised with at least one sister, your more likely to be happier than people with only brothers. The article says (obviously) girls are more likely to express feelings and encourage the entire family to communicate more effectively...along with a few other things that lead to an increase in overall happiness levels. Basically, sisters rock.

With mine in town this weekend while hubby is in Boston for a week, I must conquer. For a thousand reasons, I love having her here...not the least of which is that we haven't had quality alone time like this in ages. We caught up on everything under the sun, ate Ethiopian (she is one of only a handful of people in my life who crave it like I do), helped with Ben (thank goodness b/c I found myself feeling not so hot on Sat and not sure how I would have handled him on my own), and of course, she is always game for a Ben photo shoot...so enjoy the pics.

You have my sis to thank (as do I!). xoxo

No comments: