Friday, December 11, 2009

A Few Notes From the Week




Settling in for the night and so looking forward to catching up on sleep tonight...a few photos and misc notes:

- hubby picked out the perfect tree earlier this week, and finally won in the 'white' versus ghetto 'bright' Christmas lights battle. I have to admit, they are growing on me.
- the little guy is in to everything and is the biggest ham out there. He discovered Stella's food and water Tuesday, I figured better to just let it run its course. He seems far more interested in things I'm trying to keep him away from than things he explores and tires of. I snapped this one b/c it reminded me of a few rough mornings I experienced back in the day.
- the next is Ben during his bad hair days...posing for the camera. He seriously can't get enough of the camera - or attention. We had his 9-month appointment today and he charmed all the ladies in the office with his coy little smile.
- and lastly, mini me and his dad.

Hope you had a great week and enjoy the (slightly) warmer weather.

No comments: