Thursday, February 18, 2010

Please slow down!





Life feels like it is stuck on fast forward right now...and I'm in survival mode. Just get the daily basics checked off the list - get up, feed Ben, go to work, come home, feed Ben, work, bed.

Sadly, the blog is on the same auto-pilot. Loading photos is about all I can accomplish these days - when I remember to take photos! I fondly recall when I had witty things to share (at least I thought I did), or a story or two with some added color.

Even poor Stella is getting the big screw as hubby has been traveling a lot lately (who am I kidding? I gave up our morning walks before his schedule heated up).

The optimist in me has to blame the weather b/c at least there should be some relief in sight. And successfully pulling off major client event next week should help free up some time and energy too...

Then maybe Stella and I start getting up a little early to run before Ben wakes up? And I could post something other than blah, blah, blah...

No comments: